Dashboard can be accessed by logging in. It is an overview of the account, which contains all the major features of the web app.
- It includes:
- Portfolio tab,
- Payoff Curve,
- Strategy Search and,
- Add a new strategy button.
- You can see an Earning section which gives you a summarized view of your cumulative earnings from your Portfolios and also available margin in your account.
- Dashboard also shows a card view of:
- The Portfolios that are running / you’ve created
- Subscribe to Pre-built Algos tab
My Portfolio Section
Created : This is an archive of all the portfolios you’ve created till date
Subscribed: This is a collection of all the uTrade Original strategies that you’ve subscribed to
Deployed: All your currently deployed portfolios i.e. the ones which are running either in the live market or the forward test market
Favorites: All the portfolios that you’ve bookmarked
- Using this tab you can monitor, manage and sort & filter all your portfolios.
- You can also edit portfolios created by you – by clicking on the three dots corresponding to each portfolio card
- You can backtest uTrade originals strategies
- Mark portfolios as favorite
- And delete portfolios as well